submitted by email@example.com
The Mayo Clinic seeks applicants for its 2018 summer undergraduate research program in biomedical ethics. This program is highly competitive and 4-5 students will be selected. Each student will be placed with a faculty mentor for approximately 10 weeks. Students will participate in educational session on bioethics research and lunch meetings with faculty.
Interested applicants should apply to job posting 87872BR: Bioethics Intern on the Mayo Clinic jobs website (http://www.mayoclinic.org/jobs ) by January 12, 2018.
Candidates must attach the following to the online application:
1. Cover letter describing your careers goals & how bioethics research relates to those goals
2. Resume/CV including your major, relevant coursework, honors, and related experiences
3. 5-10 page writing sample (such as a course paper), preferably on a topic in bioethics
4. Current college transcript
5. Two letters of recommendation from research mentors or professors
For further information, please contact Catherina Kipper at firstname.lastname@example.org.