submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer commuter students who are looking to reserve an on-campus locker can do so by sending a reservation request to Campus Activities and Orientation (CAO) using the following link:
Note: Summer 2018 lockers are reserved starting from Monday, May 7 2018 through Friday, August 17 2018
submitted by email@example.com
Campus Cupboard is open for the summer on Thursdays from 12pm-4pm (hours subject to change). We will be open this Thursday 5/17! Please come in and check out what we have stocked. Students should have their student ID when coming to the Cupboard. Limit 5 items per student.
In addition to Campus Cupboard, there are several different food resources relatively close to Augsburg students/staff/faculty can utilize if needed. The link is down below.
We understand that summer payroll hasn’t kicked in yet for some students, so accessibility to food may be an issue.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me or Campus Kitchen with questions, comments, or concerns. Thank you and take care.
Food resources around Augsburg University
submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Auggies, it’s National Bike to Work Week from May 14-18th. I am calling all faculty and staff, who are able, to ride your bike to work during the week of May 14-18!
Before you begin bicycling, or as a refresher, be prepared to share the road and know the laws regarding safe bicycling in Minnesota. It’s important to know these rules as a motorist, as well!
1. Bicyclists may ride on all Minnesota Roads, except where restricted.
2. Bicyclists should ride on the road, and must ride in the same direction as traffic.
3. Motorists must at all times maintain a three-foot clearance when passing a bicyclist.
4. Bicyclists must obey all traffic control signs and signals.
5. Motorists and bicyclists must yield the right-of-way to each other.
6. Bicyclists must signal their turns and should ride in a predictable manner.
7. Bicyclists must use headlight and rear reflectors when it is dark. To increase visibility, add a rear flashing light.
8. Bicyclists should always wear helmets.
For more information, visit: https://www.dot.state.mn.us/bike/education/index.html
Join me and fellow colleagues in cycling to work; post a picture and use hashtag #TakeARide2018 on your choice of social media as proof and inspiration to others. I encourage you all to promote group bike rides, repair sessions, and coordinate meet-ups to help spread the word during this week, and beyond.
Questions? Contact Nicole at email@example.com