submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
This spacious and sunny 3-bedroom 1-bathroom upper level duplex is in excellent condition: hardwood floors, natural woodwork throughout, stained glass, large eat-in kitchen, large pantry, free washer/dryer, front deck and backyard garden patio, free storage on the premises, the list just goes on and on. The home is also located nearby excellent breweries, shopping and major transportation routes. Renters pay gas and electric. Snow removal and lawn care are included in the rent.
• Upper Duplex–3 bedroom, 1 bath
• Formal Dining room, eat in kitchen and living room
• Large Pantry
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Beautiful woodwork throughout with original pocket door
• Sunny windows
• Free storage room
• Free laundry room with washer and dryer
• Built in 1902 as a duplex
• Front porch and backyard garden patio
• Located in the heart of the Northeast Arts District: Blocks from Indeed Taproom, Young Joni, Mayslacks, Sociable Cider Werks, Bauhaus Brewery, Able Seedhouse Brewery
Hoping someone in our community might have a friend that’s interested–if so, contact email@example.com.