submitted by email@example.com
Join us in saying goodbye to Kezia Burrows, Pan-Afrikan Student Services Program Manager! We will have cake and refreshments from 1pm-3pm in the Oyate Commons (lower level Christensen Center). Drop in when you have some time & say goodbye!
submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Faculty and Staff,
A new semester is just around the corner, and luckily, we are expecting NEW international students to join us this Fall Semester 2023 — representing countries like Ethiopia, Belgium, Italy, Nigeria, Greece, Spain, South Korea, Greece and Norway to name a few!
Currently we are hoping to receive between 20 – 26 new international students, both degree seekers and mobility semester students.
As we collaboratively welcome this group, we plan for different experiences including a dinner potentially hosted by you, our faculty, and staff members, in your home.
These events create a space for our new students to connect directly with members of our community, AND the dinner provides a time for you to learn about the incoming international students and their goals at Augsburg. It’s really a win-win situation!
Here are the details:
Date: Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Time: Pick up at 5 p.m. with a return to campus around 7 p.m. — Pick up at Einstein’s!
YES – sign me up!
submitted by email@example.com
Student Financial Services and the Registrar’s Office will be open over summer break! Please reach out or visit us with any questions or concerns
Hours: 10:00 – 4:00 Monday – Friday (closed on campus holidays)
submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello everyone, I apologized for the very late notice and my last official day was on July 13th, 2023. But I would like to take this time to thank the Augsburg University community for an incredible and wonderful experience. During my 1 year and 7 months here in the Academic Advising Office have been so great and welcoming. I got to learn so much from many individuals here and I hope you all continue to grow and make Augsburg a great place to be at.
I recently was offered a position at the UofMN and I have accepted it. If you are ever at the UofMN in the East Bank please come say hi to me in the Pre-Health Student Resource Center where I am the Assistant Manager for their Pathways Program. If you would still like to stay in contact with me, you are welcome to email me at email@example.com. Thank you again Augsburg University! Go Auggies!
submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Come to HC369 (Computer Science Department Home) and assist in URGO Research looking at user interactions with a kiosk device. Interact with a touch screen for 5-10 min in exchange for a $10 Target Gift Card.
Drop in to HC369 any time from 10:30am – 4pm Friday July 14th or Monday July 17th.
This research is being completed by Ariana Beeby with supervisor Dr. Erik Steinmetz.
submitted by email@example.com
– 12:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Public Safety is responsible for fostering and maintaining a safe learning and working environment for the Augsburg University Community. This environment is attained through proactive patrol of the campus buildings and ground and through positive interactions with the community we serve.
– Creating and maintaining a safe learning and working environment for members of the Augsburg University Community.
– Identify after hours’ facilities issues and assist in the coordination of emergency maintenance response.
– Respond to emergency and non-emergency requests for assistance. Activate and coordinate Police, Fire, and EMS response as needed.
– Monitor campus activities and facilities through proactive patrol and observation.
– Provide required services to the Augsburg University Community. These services include walking or driving escorts, locking and unlocking of campus buildings according to class schedules and events, and providing information and assistance to the community as needed.
– Preparation of required incident reports completely and accurately for all security and safety related activities.
– Regular monitoring and use of critical infrastructure systems: CCTV systems, fire alarm panels, automation systems, alarms, access card systems, and parking enforcement systems.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
– Typical work environment is continually changing. To include working in both indoor spaces and outdoors for long periods of time in varying weather conditions.
– Sitting, standing, or walking for long periods of time.
– Ability to use a computer and other office equipment.
– Ability to drive a motor vehicle in order to patrol campus grounds and provide escorts.
– Ability to communicate in person and over the phone.
View Job Posting