submitted by email@example.com
Attention sophomores who will be juniors in Fall 2024 the Voyager Scholarship is looking for leaders who are passionate about a career in public service.
– Students will receive up to $25,000 per year in financial aid for their junior and senior years of college.
– Students will receive a $10,000 stipend and free Airbnb housing to pursue a summer work-travel experience between their junior and senior year of college.
– Students will be invited each fall to an annual summit to help define and inspire their public service journey.
– Students receive a 10-year travel stipend, totaling $20,000.
– Plan to enroll full-time in their junior year of study in Fall 2024.
– Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
– Have demonstrated a commitment to public service
– Have demonstrated need
– Plan to pursue a career in public service upon graduation
– Be a United States (U.S.) citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or an individual granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program (DACA)
Applications Due: March 27, 2024 (very comprehensive application; start now)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with applying.