submitted by email@example.com
Urban Scholars is a a twelve-week PAID leadership and professional development fellowship program providing students from diverse cultural backgrounds with distinctive professional experience. Focused on essential leadership skills and creating resume-building career pathways, Urban Scholars is training the next generation of leaders.
Scholars spend four days a week working on meaningful projects and work assignments alongside organizational leaders at one of our various host sites. One day a week, Scholars come together as a cohort to learn and practice skills in leadership, professional development, small groups, and public speaking.
In order to be eligible for the program you:
– Must be enrolled and in good standing at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, graduate program, law school
– OR Must be a recent graduate with a degree conferred between December 2017 and May 2018.
– Must have completed first year of post-secondary education.
– Must be authorized to work in the United States.
– Must be prepared to participate on a full-time basis (40 hours per week) for 12 weeks.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE *THIS SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 18*. The program begins on May 21st.
Then apply on the City of Minneapolis website: http://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/civilrights/urbanscholars/WCMSP-173329