submitted by email@example.com
Help crowdsource candles and vases for the PEACE MEAL on September 14, 2018. The PEACE MEAL will take place during the Nobel Peace Prize Forum and is a curated experience designed to promote dialogue, reflection and human connection by sharing food around a common, collectively decorated table.
WHAT TO CONTRIBUTE?
– medium-sized vases that can hold small bouquets of flowers (any color or shape – 40 total needed)
– votive glasses to hold tea lights (clear or white glass, no colors – 200 total needed)
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE?
You can drop off your loan collection at the Nobel Peace Prize Forum Office (Memorial Hall 20) on the following days:
– Thursday, September 6, 9am-12pm
– Monday, September 10, 9am-12pm
– Tuesday, September 11, 9am-12pm
Please put a label with your name on the bottom if you would like your item(s) back. If you would like to donate your item(s), we will gladly use it/them for the series of community dinners that will be happening on campus in the process of developing the new Environmental Action Plan.
Reach out to Esther Seha at firstname.lastname@example.org