submitted by email@example.com
Now Hiring – MNUDL Tournament Staff Position
The Minnesota Urban Debate League is a program of Augsburg University. We provide academic competitive debate programming to middle and high school students in the Twin Cities.
We are looking for a few excellent folks who can help us deliver great debate tournaments for MN Urban Debate League high schoolers this semester and middle schoolers next semester.
You do not have to be a student to do tournament support.
● Post signage and tournament information throughout building
● Carry supplies (food and materials) in and out of location
● Help set-up supplies and Clean-up
● Help greet volunteers
● Ballot Runner – go to classrooms pick-up and return debate ballots
● Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs and walk significant distance (within a school building)
● Pass a background check
● Have great customer relation skills – welcoming to volunteers, students and coaches
● Be reliable and able to get to tournament location; be professional in your conduct with students and staff.
2018 – 2019 shifts are now open!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 612-330-1730, or visit us in our office (Foss 18).