submitted by email@example.com
The URGO Summer Research Program is an on-campus program where undergraduate students are funded to conduct research or creative activities under the guidance of a faculty mentor.
• 200 or 400 hours
• Program runs May 14-July 29, 2020
• Full-time = $4,400 plus housing stipend
• Half-time = $2,200 plus housing stipend
• Design project with a faculty mentor
• Seminars and Speaker Series for support and professional development
• Final written product and oral presentation
There is also the option to be a Research Assistant at 100 hours for the summer (stipend of $1,100), in which undergraduates assist faculty with research tasks.
Applications can be found at http://www.augsburg.edu/urgo/research/on-campus-research/. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment with URGO staff and get advising on the application process!