submitted by email@example.com
Faculty, this May the Center for Teaching and Learning will be offering professional development workshops and discussions over a span of three days – May 9th-11th. The hope is that engaging sessions, time to share a cup of coffee, and a happy hour will provide opportunities for both professional development and community building. Here’s a teaser of the event titles:
– A Roundtable Discussion on Working with Student Researchers
– Making Good Connections: Teaching via Interactive Video Conferencing
– Environmental Sustainability and Wellness in Your Curriculum: Activities for the Student Learning Outcome
– Creating Documents Accessible to Everyone – It’s Not Just a Good Idea, It’s the Law!
– Exploring the Possibilities of Virtual Reality and 360* Video
– Open Faculty Discussion: Interpreting and Reflecting on Student Feedback
– Classroom Management Strategies to Engage Today’s Student: A Roundtable Discussion
– Open Discussion and Happy Hour on Academic Freedom
CTL’s May events will also include the annual Tenure & Promotion Portfolio Workshop, the Creating an Inclusive Campus Conference, and the Faculty Writing Retreat.
Stay tuned for more information!