submitted by email@example.com
Hello Augsburg Campus!
Campus Cupboard is in need of donations. Please consider donating to us if you are willing and able.
Here are some items we are in need of:
– Grains like dried pasta, instant rice
– Canned soups (any kind except tomato. We are stocked on tomato!)
– Proteins like small jars of peanut butter, beans, canned tuna and chicken
– Healthy snacks like granola bars, crackers, dried fruits, popcorn
– Baking supplies like sugar, salt, 2lb bags of flour, baking soda/powder
– Spices like paprika, cumin, cayenne, turmeric, etc
– Pasta sauce, sticks of butter, toothpaste, toothbrushes, pads, tampons, etc.
We are also taking clothing donations! Please drop off donations at Campus Ministry, the Welcome Desk in Christensen, or the Campus Cupboard table in the Foss Lobby.
Here are the Cupboard hours this week:
M 8am-9:15am, 9:30am-6pm
T 8am-1:40pm, 2pm-6pm
W 8am-9:15am, 9:30am-6pm
Th 8am-9:30am, 10am-1:45pm, 3:30pm-6pm
F 8am-9:15am 10am-6pm
Contact Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/comments/concerns.
Campus Cupboard is the food pantry on campus, open to all students and run by students. Help keep us open by donating groceries/clothing/ and other items!