submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
The Minnesota Debate and Advocacy Workshop (MDAW) for middle and high school students is open for registration!
MDAW is a collaborative effort between The Minnesota Urban Debate League (a program of Augsburg University) and The University of Minnesota Debate Team. Our goal is to increase access to speech & debate for schools, coaches, and students entering 5th – 12th grade providing a high quality, virtual summer camp experience to students in the Twin Cities Metro, the Upper Midwest region, and across the US!
Scholarships, discounts, and payment plans are available.
2021 Virtual Speech & Debate Camp Offerings
Middle School (all online)
– Middle School Policy Debate Camp
– Middle School Speech Camp
– Middle School Congressional Debate Camp
For more details, costs, and registration visit: augsburg.edu/urbandebateleague/mdaw/ms
High School (all online)
– Congressional Debate Camp (1 session)
– Policy Debate Camp (3 sessions)
– Extended – for intermediate and advanced students
– Core – for beginning and intermediate (advanced students may attend as camp leaders)
– Core and Extended – for intermediate and advanced students
For more details, cost and registration visit: augsburg.edu/urbandebateleague/mdaw/hs
Sign up today! Please direct any questions to email@example.com.