submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Augsburg is designating additional spaces in the Hagfors Center for indoor dining. In designated dining spaces on campus, individuals may remove their masks for eating and drinking, but we ask that you put your mask back on afterward.
Current dining spaces include:
* The Commons and Einstein’s in the Christensen Center
* Nabo and the lobby of the Oren Gateway Center
* Kafe Kafeega and the surrounding area on the second floor of Hagfors Center.
To that list, we are adding:
* The Hagfors Center main level lobby and third floor balcony.
Dining is also permitted:
* In closed rooms hosting meetings or events catered by Augsburg Dining Services
* Alone in individual offices or meeting spaces with the door closed
* In residence hall units.
We plan to add microwaves for use by students, faculty, and staff in the Oren Gateway Center and Hagfors Center lobbies, but delivery of those appliances may be delayed by supply chain issues, as we have seen with other recent fixture changes.