Boyd Koehler Retirement Announcement 2017

submitted by koehler@augsburg.edu

After 50 years at Augsburg filled with inspiration from students, staff and faculty, I have decided to retire. I am especially grateful for lifelong diverse friendships with a multitude of students and supportive and close relationships with faculty and staff. Highlights have included faculty adviser to the ECHO, the Spirit of Martin Luther King and the Outstanding Faculty awards, rewarding work with StepUP students, and three consecutive awards for special service to the CLASS office. Especially gratifying was being selected as a “master librarian” by the University of Minnesota librarians and subsequently featured as such at a national American Library Association conference. This decision has been difficult, but I am convinced that the time is right. During the past year, many have been supportive of me notwithstanding health issues that I have encountered. I especially look forward to having more time to relax and spend leisure time with family and friends. Please feel free to contact me at koehlerboyd@gmail.com or 612-331-7389. Gratefully, Boyd Koehler