submitted by email@example.com
The May 2017 Faculty Diversity and Inclusion Institute will focus on select foundational principles of creating more inclusive classrooms and interactions by focusing on improving communication and conflict resolution across cultures and by improving the success of all students through culturally responsive teaching across majors.
● The Institute will be divided into a morning session and an afternoon session.
● Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
● Institute will be led by a faculty/staff collaboration.
● There are only 36 spaces available for the Institute and participants must register by using the link below. (A waiting list will be instituted if registration surpasses 36 participants.)
● Participation in the Institute counts towards a Diversity and Inclusion Certificate Program requirement.
● If you have attended the Intercultural Conflict Styles Workshop, some information during the Institute may be repeated.
To register for the May 2017 Faculty Diversity and Inclusion Institute, click HERE.
ATTENTION: Please DO NOT register for the Institute unless you are able to commit to both the morning and afternoon session.
Questions concerning the Institute should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.