submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mayo Clinic seeks applicants for a one-year, 2018-2019 academic year, post-baccalaureate research experience in empirical biomedical ethics as part of the Mayo Clinic Graduate Research Employment Program (GREP). GREP is designed for individuals who plan to attend graduate or medical school and must receive their bachelor’s degree before the position starts.
Interested applicants should email the following materials to email@example.com by March 16, 2018.
1. Cover letter describing your careers goals and how biomedical ethics research relates to those plans
2. Resume/CV including your major, relevant coursework, honors, and related experiences
3. 5-10 page writing sample (such as a course paper), preferably on a topic in bioethics
4. Current college transcript
5. Two letters of recommendation from research mentors or professors. Letters should be sent directly to Dr. Richard Sharp, Program Director, by the recommender.
For further information, please contact Catherina Kipper at firstname.lastname@example.org