submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
AugSem is looking for student leaders to support first year students as they transition to college life and Augsburg University, in general. AugSem Student Leaders (ASL) participate in paid summer training and enjoy opportunities in the fall to:
– Help new students feel welcome
– Serve as ambassadors for Augsburg and communicate its mission
– Facilitate City Engagement Day for assigned AugSem section
– Connect students with resources on campus
– Check in with students to see how they are doing
– Assist faculty during regular AugSem class sessions
– This is a paid position with a commitment of 1-3 hours per week during Fall 2020.
Currently, we are looking for ASL majoring in these fields: art, health science, physics, social work, sociology, and theatre.
Interested? Read the full job description and apply on Handshake.
Any questions? Contact: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!