submitted by email@example.com
Now Hiring – MNUDL Tournament Staff Position
The Minnesota Urban Debate League is a program of Augsburg University. We provide academic competitive debate programming to middle and high school students in the Twin Cities.
We are looking for a few excellent folks who can help us deliver great debate tournaments for MN Urban Debate League high schoolers this semester and middle schoolers next semester.
Pay: $11.25/hr *+ Free Food!
● (Non-Augsburg students will receive $11.25/hr, Augsburg students will receive the Augsburg student employment rate)
● You do not have to be a student to do tournament support.
● Post signage and tournament information throughout building
● Carry supplies (food and materials) in and out of location
● Help set-up supplies and Clean-up
● Help greet volunteers
● Ballot Runner – go to classrooms pick-up and return debate ballots
● Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs and walk significant distance (within a school building)
● Pass a background check
● Have great customer relation skills – welcoming to volunteers, students and coaches
● Be reliable and able to get to tournament location; be professional in your conduct with students and staff.
2018 – 2019 shifts are now open!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 612-330-1730, or visit us in our office (Foss 18).