submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Wouldn’t it be GREAT if you could get paid to do an internship?
You may be able to do just that because of a grant awarded to Augsburg University. This program serves juniors and seniors who receive financial aid, improving their odds of graduating and preparing them to enter the workforce with real-world experience in their fields of study.
To be eligible:
* Students must be in good academic standing (2.0+ GPA).
* Students must be a college junior or senior (60 credits completed) at the time of the internship. (Second semester sophomores can apply as long as they hold junior standing BEFORE the internship begins.)
* Students must be eligible for financial aid (work study). Not sure if you are eligible? Email email@example.com or check your awards package.
* The internship must be related to your major or career aspirations.
* Internships will take place Fall 2017 or Spring 2018. $12.50 per hour for up to 194 hours.
Act now! Limited space left for Fall 2017. Priority consideration is given to students who complete the short Augsburg application, so we recommend you complete it soon.
Apply for the grant through Inside Augsburg, On Campus Jobs. Search for “Great Lakes Grant.”
If you already have an unpaid internship lined up and would like to see if it can be turned into a Great Lakes site, please contact us at 612-330-1472 and we will assist you.