submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a problem solver who enjoys details? Do you value organization? Consider joining our team!
The Student Assistant position in the Registrar’s Office is a customer service-driven and detail-oriented administrative position with a friendly team in an office setting. We provide services in the areas of document imaging, records retention, transfer evaluation, registration, graduation, term/curriculum records, class scheduling, grade recording, and veteran benefit certification. Our mission is to ensure the integrity of recorded data while providing timely service and communicating information regarding policies and procedures to the Augsburg University community. Consider joining our team and gaining meaningful experience that can be applied to many career fields.
• Triaging phone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries in real time
• Entering and checking course registrations
• Preparing outgoing documents for mailing
• Filing and scanning electronic incoming documents into appropriate designations
• Assisting students/parents with questions during window registration periods
• Opening/Closing duties during window registration periods
• Additional clerical duties and projects as needed
• Good communication skills; must be good with people/outgoing/work well with others
• Adaptable and open-minded
• Attention to detail and organizational skills
• Positive attitude
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
• Respect for student privacy and confidentiality (adherence to FERPA)
• Data entry experience
• Customer service experience
• Demonstrated experience with database systems
• Demonstrated office and clerical work experience
• History of working well both independently and with others
The Registrar’s Office is looking to hire 4 students for the academic year 2019-20. This position will be scheduled to work 5-12 hours per week.