submitted by email@example.com
Dear Augsburg Benefits Eligible Faculty and Staff,
The Augsburg Human Resources team and our benefits broker, NFP, have worked diligently over the past several months to finalize benefit plan offerings for 2020. Information about the 2020 benefit plans will be available at the information meetings shown below. We strongly encourage you to attend one of these sessions to learn more.
Important: Benefit Open Enrollment begins November 4 at 6:00 am and ends November 15 at 4:30 pm
What’s coming in 2020?
• No medical plan changes
• Medical plan premium increase
• Additional medical network option with smaller premium increase
• No premium or plan changes to Delta Dental plan
All Benefits Eligible Faculty and Staff Must Complete the Online Form(s):
• All benefits eligible faculty and staff are required to complete the online enrollment form for 2020 elections even if you elect to waive coverage for 2020.
• Your 2019 elections WILL NOT automatically carry over to 2020.
Benefit Information Sessions:
• Monday 11/4 11:00-12:00 PM – Christensen Center, Marshall Room
• Wednesday 11/6 8:00- 9:00 AM – Oren Gateway Center, Room 100
• Friday 11/8 2:30- 3:30 PM – Oren Gateway Center, Room 100
• Tuesday 11/12 10:00-11:00 AM – Oren Gateway Center, Room 100
• Thursday 11/14 4:00- 5:00 PM – Christensen Center, Marshall Room
Accessing the 2020 Enrollment Form (Available November 4th at 6:00 am):
• Log into inside.augsburg.edu and select Administrative Tasks -> Open Enrollment from the AugNet services menu.
• Follow prompts and on-screen instructions.
Enrollment Help Sessions:
• November 7 at 8:30 am (Sverdrup 205)
• November 15 at 3:30 pm (Sverdrup 205)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Open enrollment will close at 4:30 pm on November 15, 2019.
We are unable to accept late submissions.