submitted by email@example.com
Last week we hosted the information session below. Given the strong interest in this topic and the fact that some people could not attend, we have scheduled another session for next week — Tuesday December 17 at noon in the Cedar Room.
If you wanted to attend, but couldn’t, or you attended last week and would like to explore this further, please sign up. As before, lunch is on us. Just go through the line in Christensen, tell them you are with MAL, and bring your food to the Cedar Room. So we know who is coming (space in the Cedar Room is limited) please use the link below to register.
———- Forwarded message ———
Augsburg Colleagues –
Use your employee tuition benefit to study leadership here at Augsburg!
• Promote your professional development
• Increase your opportunities for career advancement
• Enhance your personal growth
• Already have a master’s degree? The GCLS or even a second master’s degree
will add a competitive edge to your resume. Graduate credits may even be transferred in from a previous degree.
• Have some college, but have not completed a bachelor’s degree? Come anyway! If you are interested in pursuing your education in leadership studies, we can help connect you to the resources to complete your bachelor’s degree (100% free tuition for undergraduate credits) on the way to graduate study.
We can provide you with contacts to current students and alumni working at Augsburg or on other college campuses, who have gone through the program and have become more successful in their careers.