submitted by email@example.com
On 12/12/2019 a student had their phone stolen after giving it to someone who asked to use it to make a phone call. Be cautious when being approached by people you don’t know, and do not give them any of your personal information or items. Please review the safety tips below and always call Public Safety to report suspicious behavior.
– Never leave your items unattended or out your of sight
– Keep cell phones in a pocket or bag while walking in public areas
– If someone asks to use your phone DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR PHONE – direct them to the courtesy phone in Christensen Center or to Public Safety
– Lock all vehicle, apartment and office doors even if you’ll only be gone for a few minutes
– Pay attention to your surroundings and report any suspicious behavior to Public Safety immediately
Visit the Public Safety web page for more tips and information on how to report suspicious behavior and crimes on campus.