submitted by email@example.com
– Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
– Cover your cough/sneeze with a tissue or on your arm. Do not cover with hands.
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, including gym equipment, computers, and cell phones.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
– Stay home when you’re sick. If you are sick with fever and cough, call your health care provider first and follow recommendations from the Minnesota Department of Health.