submitted by email@example.com
These are certainly uncertain times. Here are some good tips on how to manage and help your own mental health in dealing with COVID-19:
1. Separate what is in your control from what is not.
2. Do what helps you feel a sense of safety.
3. Get outside in nature while keeping social distancing in mind.
4. Challenge yourself to stay in the present.
5. Stay connected and reach out if you need more support.
These tips and more can be found at https://afsp.org/taking-care-of-your-mental-health-in-the-face-of-uncertainty/
Also check out the CWC Coping with Coronavirus web page for additional resources during this time.