submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Resource & Curriculum Intern for Minnesota Urban Debate League (MNUDL) (A program of Augsburg University)
As a member of the MN Urban Debate League team, the Resource & Curriculum Intern will support in the creation of debate materials. The materials created will encourage students’ understanding of and passion for debate, allowing them to identify how to use their voices to promote change, and setting them up to be leaders in their schools and communities.
The Resource & Curriculum Intern will contribute to the research, design, and editing of debate materials, including debate curriculum and educational videos.
The Resource & Curriculum Intern will work virtually, 10-15 hours per week through the end of May.
o Assist in the design and editing of:
● Physical and virtual debate curriculum
● Educational debate videos
o Research debate topics to present as potential options for the upcoming season.
o Conduct online surveys with debate students.
o Attend weekly check-in meetings with supervisor.
o Attend team meetings as needed.
● Current Augsburg student with a desire to contribute to a community that concentrates on the lifting up of youth voices.
● Strong communicator (written and verbal).
● Attentive to detail.
● Experience working with youth OR an interest in the field of education.
● Experience conducting surveys OR a desire to learn about conducting surveys.
● Ability to manage various projects and follow through with each.
● Resourceful and keen on creative challenges.
● Ability to work 10-15 hours per week.
● Desired but not required: fluency in written and spoken Spanish.
Submit your resume/cover letter and apply on Handshake.
Application deadline: March 26
Questions: Contact Jenna Randerson, MNUDL Program Coordinator at email@example.com
submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi! My name is Bella and I am a first year student here at Augsburg studying graphic design. I am currently trying to find personal care assistants to help me in my day to day life here on campus. This would include getting me ready for the day, helping me get set up for class and assisting me around campus. I am currently looking for people who would want to work every Sunday’s 3:00pm- 10:00pm and some hours during this summer! If you are a pre-med or nursing student, this is a great opportunity to get experience with patient care. Plus, you get to be paid to have fun!
I really enjoy getting coffee, watching Netflix, drawing, and painting. I consider all my assistants as my friends and if you work for me, you are guaranteed a good time! If you are interested, please text me at: 612-345-2855 or email me at email@example.com. Hope you will join!