submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Earn 8 credits and your Augsburg experience in just a few weeks this summer, while exploring one of the most innovative countries in the world — the Netherlands – through the prism of history and photography. Visit museums, hear from speakers from across different industries, meet with locals to get an understanding of city life in Amsterdam, and so much more!
Innovation and Design in the Netherlands: Past and Present
• Travel Dates: May 15 – 29, 2022
• Professors: Jacqueline deVries and Christopher Houltberg
This is a 2-class program, and you’ll earn 8 credits, as well as Augsburg Experience. Choose one History and one Art course:
• HIS 195: Innovation in the Netherlands (fulfills Humanities requirement), OR
• HIS 440: Innovation in the Netherlands
• ART 133 – Intro to Digital Photography, (fulfills Fine Arts requirement), OR
• ART 333 – Advanced Digital Photography
***APPLICATIONS DUE JANUARY 31***
The program has a capacity of 24 students and is filled on a rolling basis. If you’re interested, get started on your application now!
Contact the Study Abroad & Away Office with questions: email@example.com