submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
The available schedule for this position is Monday – Friday,2:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
The MaintenanceOperator is responsible for the general building/equipment maintenance and repair of a multiple-building, multi-level campus. The MaintenanceOperator will operate, maintain, and repair electrical, mechanical, and HVAC systems. The MaintenanceOperator will report malfunctions and maintain accurate and timely operating logs and maintenance records for building support systems.
– General Repairs: Perform general facility maintenance including, but not limited to carpentry, sheetrock, wall repairs, painting, interior finishes, ceiling, wall and floor tile, carpet repairs, door repairs hardware, locks & panic bars, and related clean up.
– Electrical Repairs: Perform electrical diagnostic trouble shooting, repairs / replacement up to the point of permit requirement for lighting, wall outlets, general motor replacement, and miscellaneous electrical equipment.
– Mechanical Repairs: Perform general mechanical repairs up to the point of permit requirements for all plumbing fixtures, iron and sheet metal work, miscellaneous pipe fittings, and general mechanical equipment repairs and pump repairs.
– HVAC Repairs: Perform general mechanical repairs and preventive maintenance on all HVAC related equipment including belt replacement, filter replacement, parts replacement, refrigerant reclamation, related water system maintenance, fitting lubrication, miscellaneous repairs, record keeping, and general equipment/equipment area cleaning.
– All other miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned as it relates to general maintenance of the College campus facilities and grounds.
– All other duties as apparent or assigned by supervisor(s).
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
– Ability to lift 80 pounds.
– Continuous standing, walking, lifting, bending, stretching, kneeling and squatting and using fine motor skills.
– Exposure to temperature, noise, irritating substances and poor ventilation at times.