submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Now Hiring: Program Coordinator
The Minnesota Urban Debate League, a program of Augsburg University, serves more than 1200 students in the Twin Cities Metro by providing year-round debate programming, including high school national topic policy debate, middle school debate, Spanish Debate League, East African Debate, Financial Literacy Leadership Debates, and MDAW Summer Speech & Debate Camp. Learn more about our work here: https://mnudl.augsburg.edu/what-we-do/
We are hiring a new member of our program staff to help support our growth as we continue to create new partnerships with school districts across the Twin Cities Metro. We’re looking for someone who is a strong educator, advocate, and believer in the power of speech and debate. Learn more below:
• Pay is $20.75-$23/hr, 40 hours per week
• We are looking for someone with policy debate and urban education experience.
• We hope we can recruit someone with full fluency in Spanish, or connection with the East African community, or knowledge of Financial Literacy (our three community leadership debate programs).
• We offer competitive full benefits as a program of Augsburg University – you receive full medical, dental, life, disability, retirement benefits from the University. This includes a tuition reimbursement after 1 year of employment. Three staff members have completed a Masters in Education Policy through this benefit. (Folks who are pursuing their undergrad degree are also eligible).
• In addition to 12 federal holidays, we offer a two-week winter break, and a three-week summer break plus another handful of days for fall break, spring break, and election day.
The MNUDL is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply, including BIPOC candidates, LGBTQIA+ applicants, and people with disabilities.
Questions? Feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com.
Learn more and apply here: https://smrtr.io/c7gHQ