submitted by email@example.com
Phillips Scholars create and test innovative ideas that address community problems — running their own summer programming. There’s support along the way, with the students coming together to develop their leadership skills and prepare for their projects. Scholars receive more than $9,000 in scholarships and stipends. Ten students from 15 eligible Minnesota private colleges and universities will be selected each year.
Applications are due February 24, 2023.
You’re eligible if you:
– Are enrolled full-time in the undergraduate program
– Demonstrate financial need
– Are a first-year, sophomore or junior in the spring of 2023
– Aspire to address a significant need within a particular community
– Demonstrate interest in civic engagement
– Can participate in all required program trainings and events
– Can complete a community service project in Minnesota during the summer of 2024
If you plan to apply and would like help with your application, contact Sabo Center staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. Augsburg students have been very successful in securing this scholarship and we’re here to help you.