submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
The NASA Space Grant scholarship program supports the advancement of academically focused undergraduates seeking professional careers in the natural sciences, especially Space Physics & Engineering, Mathematics, and Science/Mathematics Education.
This competitive program awards up to 6 scholarships for Spring 2023 (totaling $8000), in the following areas:
Emerging Scholarship (Sophomore-Senior): Scholarships of $1000 to encourage students whose course of study shows progress in meeting the criteria of this scholarship program.
Enhanced Scholarship (Sophomore-Senior): Scholarships of $2000 to support students who have shown considerable progress in meeting the criteria of this scholarship program.
Strong candidates for the grant will be students who…
are a sophomore, junior, or senior majoring in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science, pre-Engineering, or Mathematics/Science Education;
can demonstrate strong academic performance and leadership within their major area; and
show an interest in contributing to NASA’s mission.
The application deadline is Monday, January 30, at 11:59PM. To learn more about this scholarship and how to apply, visit https://www.augsburg.edu/stem/opportunities/research-opportunities/nasa/
If you have any questions, please reach out to Ben Stottrup at email@example.com.
submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
I just want to share these surveys with you all in hopes you have a chance to do them. Over the course of winter break. Please and thank you.
Advisory Grades Survey: https://forms.gle/eW69Kxd8n1UUtxVk6
Bike Share Program Survey: https://forms.gle/yDe1qiMXZP2kDSJt5
Wellness Course Survey: https://forms.gle/2Z4cZRsBziknsQ4B8
Library Hours Survey: https://forms.gle/94BXkzugruSb5X1W8
Please fill these out when you are able to do so.
submitted by email@example.com
The Department of Critical Race and Ethnicity Studies will be hosting Emmanuella Amoh, a candidate for our Black Studies position. Members of the Augsburg community are invited to hear her present her scholarship this Tuesday.
WHEN: 8:45-9:45 AM, Tuesday, January 31
WHERE: Marshall Room, Christensen Center
submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
The Campus Locksmith will manage the campus key systems, door repairs/replacement, and door hardware in all campus buildings on the Minneapolis campus and off-campus University property located within Minneapolis. The campus locksmith will work with area vendors to maintain secure facilities and ensure all door hardware is functioning properly.
– Manage and maintain the Academic and Residential key systems
– Manage and maintain emergency master system
– Installation/repair of architectural hardware
– Prioritize and complete assigned work orders in a timely manner
– Project management: door ordering and management, automatic door device ordering/installation, proximity card reader installation
– This position is on-call 24/7/365 for emergency situations determined by the Department of Public Safety management team
Additional Examples of Work Performed
– Preventative maintenance – routinely auditing doors and locks in campus buildings and conducting regular preventative maintenance
– Adjustment/repair of door closers, locking rods and panic hardware
– Record management (key control records, key distribution and return, master code book, master building book), cutting keys on-site, pinning cores on site and installation/maintenance of door hardware (locking devices, door closers, automatic and manual flush bolts, etc.)
– Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
– Typical work environment is in the field spending extensive periods on your feet with some time in an office with phone and desktop computing use
– Use of repetitive arm, hand, finger motions
– Lifting items up to 50 lbs.
– Occasional strenuous physical conditions or potentially extreme temperature conditions, such as working on exterior doors during extreme temperatures
– Occasional irregular or extended hours that may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
View Job Posting