submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
The Voyager Scholarship for Public Service application is now open. The Voyager Scholarship gives college students financial aid to alleviate the burden of college debt, meaningful travel experiences to expand their horizons, and a network of mentors and leaders to support them. Scholars will receive up to $25,000 per year in “last dollar” financial aid for their junior and senior years of college, alleviating the burden of college debt so that students can afford to pursue a career in public service. During the summer between junior and senior year scholars are given $10,000 for an internship or public service activity they create, along with $4,400 in Airbnb housing credit. After graduation, Airbnb will provide the students with a $2,000 travel credit every year for 10 years, totaling $20,000. This will allow students to continue to broaden their horizons and forge new connections throughout their public service careers.
– Have four (4) semesters left as of Spring 2023
– Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
– Have demonstrated a commitment to public service
– Demonstrate financial need
– Plan to pursue a career in public service upon graduation
– Be a United States (US) citizen, US permanent resident, or DACA
If you have any questions about applying, please email email@example.com. Applications are due March 22nd at 3PM CT.