submitted by email@example.com
The Augsburg Youth Theology Institute (AYTI) is hiring a part-time temporary coordinator to complete administrative event planning and coordination, registration and communications, and marketing and promotion in partnership with the program director, to ensure a successful AYTI Institute. The ideal candidate will be a person who:
– Has experience coordinating youth ministry events
– Can be efficient and decisive to successfully complete administrative responsibilities.
– Has the ability to be attentive to details, accurate, and precise.
– This is a temporary position, intended to conclude on July 31st, 2023.
– Approximately 5 hours per week
– Attendance at the Institute is Sunday, June 25th – Friday, June 30th, 2023. Applicants must be available to attend the institute. During the Institute, there will be full in-person work days with some overnight responsibilities.
– Coordinating housing, event space, catering, and transportation needs for the week of AYTI, working with the Events Department on campus.
– Set up, and manage the registration process of AYTI participants.
– Oversee program evaluation and assessment from participants and mentors.
– Attend the Institute providing coordination with staff to implement a successful event.
– Keep accurate financial records of event expenses of the AYTI program to ensure compliance with the grant.
– Support communications for AYTI social media, website, printed materials, etc.
– Assist in managing contact databases and systems for consistent and effective communication.
– Other administrative and communication tasks as determined by the supervisor.