submitted by email@example.com
If you are preparing for retirement, Social Security webinar provides the latest updates and will cover the most questions you may have.
[Social Security 101: Thursday, February 16 at 4:00 pm]
Rhonda Whiteneck, of the Social Security Administration, will present details not only on the retirement program but will cover the filing strategy options when it comes to spouses, divorced spouses and widow(ers) benefits. This webinar is co-hosted by Augsburg, St. Catherine and TIAA.
– When are you eligible to receive retirement benefits?
– How does early retirement affect your benefits?
– Do you qualify for disability, survivors and spouse benefits?
– How do you get the most from your benefit?
– What is the future of Social Security?
– When should you file for Medicare?
Please find the link below and click “Save”.
Event will be added directly to your Augsburg Google calendar.
Live Q & A will follow immediately after the webinar.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.