submitted by email@example.com
The Voyager Scholarship for Public Service includes:
– Up to $50,000 in financial aid: Students will receive up to $25,000 per year in “last dollar” financial aid for their junior and senior years of college.
– Summer Voyage: Students will receive a $10,000 stipend and Airbnb credit to pursue a summer work-travel experience between their junior and senior year of college.
– Fall Summit: Each fall, students will be invited to a summit to help define and inspire their public service journey.
– Network of leaders: Throughout the program, students will be invited to an ongoing speaker series, giving them access to a network of leaders.
– 10-year travel stipend: After graduation, Airbnb will provide the students with a $2,000 Airbnb travel credit every year for 10 years, totaling $20,000. This will allow students to continue to broaden their horizons and forge new connections throughout their public service careers.
– Have four (4) semesters left as of Spring 2023
– Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0
– Demonstrate financial need
– Have demonstrated a commitment to public service
– Plan to pursue a career in public service upon graduation
– Be a United States (US) citizen, US permanent resident, or DACA
If you have any questions about applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due March 22nd at 3PM CT.