submitted by email@example.com
About The Confluence:
The Confluence (formally the Augsburg Youth Theology Institute) is an annual week-long summer program for high school students (9th-12th grades) focused on vocational discernment. The experience offers young people an intensive opportunity for vocational and theological reflection in a college setting. It is a collaborative effort between Augsburg University’s Christensen Center for Vocation and Campus Ministry.
The Christensen Center for Vocation at Augsburg University is looking to hire a 15-20 hour/ week Program Manager for The Confluence. The Program Manager is responsible for the management and implementation of The Confluence. The Program Manager works with the Executive Director of the Christensen Center for Vocation to provide vision and direction for The Confluence. The Program Manger works with the Chaplain and Program Assistant to execute the operational plans of The Confluence.
– Plan, schedule, and facilitate staff team meetings, providing leadership structure for the team during and between meetings, helping the team identify the work that needs to be done, assigning who will do it, and tracking its completion.
– Work with Chaplain to hire and train Augsburg University students as summer staff.
– Supervise student workers and summer staff.
– Plan, coordinate, and facilitate community-based learning experiences during the week of AYTI.
– Develop program schedule for the week of The Confluence.
– Function as the key programmatic leader during The Confluence.
– Support program staff during The Confluence.
– Create and manage a communication/marketing plan to promote the Confluence.
– Oversee program evaluation.
– Manage budget.
– Create grant reports.
– Represent The Confluence to CCV and across the university
– Build partnerships across campus that ensure efficient and effective program development and implementation.
– Build external partnerships with synods, congregations, and ministry leaders the ensure participation and funding.