submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
This award will be rewarded to a professor who has exceeded the standard requirements and expectations that come with their job like teaching and discipline. Not only has this professor performed excellent in both of these areas but has demonstrated an understanding of student accommodations and has implemented them in classroom procedure.
Please consider the following criteria for nominations:
– Availability to meet with students outside of class
– Open to feedback
– Encourages engagement from students of all backgrounds
– Has engaging material
– Recognition of own privilege
– Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of expertise with course content
– Is involved with student body, student organizations, and events
– Shows genuine compassion for how students are doing in their class
– Is attentive to group dynamics in class
Please note: This award will not be limited to full-time professors, in fact, adjunct professors are also to be considered and selected.