submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Today, Wednesday, July 22nd from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. the Minnesota Department of Human Services will host a Virtual Job & Internship Fair!
Come virtually meet and greet with providers that are currently hiring for a variety of human service careers. Staff from a variety of agencies across Minnesota that provide services services to people with developmental disabilities and mental health conditions will be offering information and answering questions on:
• Current job opportunities
• Current internship opportunities
• Career paths available to students
• Educational & vocational experiences necessary to be hired in various fields
• The importance of gaining work experience while in school.
Students in the following programs are highly encouraged to attend:
Applied behavior analysis
Special education/ Education
Speech and language pathology
No pre-registration required! Once you log into Handshake and the fair, you can open the attached document to retrieve the zoom link