submitted by email@example.com
The MNUDL is a program of Augsburg University. We provide academic competitive debate programming to Twin Cities middle and high school students. Our goal is to ensure all Minnesota students to have access to debate, a powerful and transformative activity that improves academic outcomes, students’ confidence, and transferable skills like public speaking.
We’ve had a great response to our virtual tournament judging opportunities- all shifts are filled but Friday, December 9th! We still have multiple upcoming opportunities to judge debates IN PERSON in the Twin Cities!
We’re looking for judges for the following dates & locations:
• Sat. October 8: University of Minnesota
• Sat. October 29: Roseville Area High School (feel free to join the Rosebowl tradition and wear a Halloween costume!)
• Sat. November 12: Highland Park
• Sat. November 19: University of Minnesota
• Sat. December 10: Twin Cities Metro location TBA
No debate experience is required. Will will train you ahead of the tournament. We’re seeking caring adults who want to help students improve their skills. Judges must be able to pass a background check.
Want to volunteer with a large group? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate.
Please learn more and sign up here! https://mnudl.augsburg.edu/volunteer-opportunities/