submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
The Reell Office of Seeing Things Whole has one more spot available to launch STW’s first Community Practice Cohort.
Due to evolving work responsibilities, our third cohort member is no longer able to participate, so I am looking for one more individual to join this initial program now set to launch in January.
Seeing Things Whole is a disciplined process that embraces organization’s relationships to the larger world, cultivating whole leaders and thriving organizations to positively impact the common good.
Working closely with professional staff and cohort members, participants will receive customized coaching, develop mutually supportive relationships, and learn to apply the Seeing Things Whole framework to real-life problems. Over the course of three months, cohort members will identify and dig into a particular workplace challenge, gaining insights and perspective to see the whole of their situation and formulate an effective path forward.
Cohort members are asked to:
• Attend three in-person Whole Leader Roundtable sessions (dates in January, February, and March)
• Work with fellow cohort members and staff to articulate and make progress on a leadership challenge
• Present the challenge to a Whole Leader Roundtable and receive focused feedback and insight
• Share progress and provide accountability within the Community of Practice Cohort
• Participate in structured reflection throughout the experience
This opportunity is ideal for any individual looking to develop a deeper, more positive connection between their values and leadership action.
Please reach out with questions or potential introductions as soon as possible to participate in this unique program opportunity.
Program Director, Reell Office of Seeing Things Whole