submitted by email@example.com
The PRISM program is designed to support Augsburg juniors and seniors who wish to pursue a career in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). Funded by the National Science Foundation, PRISM Scholars receive scholarships of up to $5,000 per semester. Scholars also become a part of the STEM community at Augsburg with opportunities for summer research, faculty mentoring, and career development.
– Enrolled at least half-time in a STEM major (biology, biopsychology, biochemistry, chemistry, data science, computer science, mathematics, or physics)
– Within 5 semesters of graduating with a STEM degree as of Spring 2024 (graduating by May ‘26)
– Major GPA of 2.75 or higher
– U.S. citizen, national, permanent resident, or admitted refugee
– Demonstrated financial need as determined by financial aid status (Pell or MN State grant eligible or equivalent)
Application deadline: Tuesday, November 28th at 11:59pm
Faculty reference deadline: Wednesday, December 6th (applicants should get permission from one faculty member to serve as their reference and name them in their application).
Students who began their college careers at community colleges are encouraged to apply as well as students who began at Augsburg.
To apply, visit: https://admissions.augsburg.edu/apply/?sr=1613e20d-1114-4b0e-a4fb-d7cca4474e2
For more information, go to: https://www.augsburg.edu/stem/prism/
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The PRISM Scholarship Program is funded through NSF Award #2030638 through August 2025. Scholarships awarded Fall 2025 and beyond are contingent on continued funding.
Funding for PRISM is provided through the National Science Foundation (NSF) S-STEM program which provides support for high-achieving STEM students with financial need at Augsburg University, Century College, Minneapolis College, and Normandale Community College.