Public Safety and Facilities Announcements
Teaching and Learning
- Deliberative Dialogue: Should We Eliminate Grades at the University Level?
- Be Our Guest (TODAY) 1-2:00 PM, Lindell Library
- Paid Fellowship for Trip to Holocaust Museum in Washington, D.C.
- Faculty: How URGO Can Support Your Research
- URGO Summer Research Applications Available
- Boren Scholarship to study a language abroad
- Campus Cupboard Winter Break Hours
- Focused Conversations on Data Analytics Framework: Next Week
- Proofreading quiz: Can you spot the errors?
- Upcoming Undergrad Nursing Accreditation
- Outstanding Staff Awards—Now Accepting Nominations
- Are you a sophomore? Apply for the Phillips Scholarship
- NASA Space Grant Undergraduate Scholarship for STEM students: deadline Jan. 18, 2019
- PA Program and Women’s Hockey Host Teddy Bear Toss
- Staff CWC Tour—1/16
- Assessment Day
- The Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Action
- Open Studio/New Work: Lyz Wendland
Keeping Track of Auggies