submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Earn Service Hours Using Your Skills as a Volunteer Debate Judge
The Minnesota Urban Debate League, a program of Augsburg University, needs a few excellent folks to judge middle school debates this spring.
No experience? No problem. We train judges at the beginning of every tournament.
What Judges Do:
• Watch rounds and evaluate teams on logic, argumentation, and public speaking.
• Provide written feedback and assign points to each debater.
• Choose the winner of each debate!
Opportunities to Volunteer:
Volunteers will judge two rounds of debate from 3:30 PM – 7:30 PM.
• January 29th – North HS
• February 7th – Roosevelt HS
• February 13th – Washington Technology MS
• February 21st – Washburn HS
• February 28th – North HS
• March 5th – Edison HS
• March 7th – University of Minnesota
• March 20th – University of Minnesota
• March 21st – University of Minnesota
Stay tuned for our Spanish Debate & Somali Debate dates!
Visit us: Foss Office 18 at Augsburg University | email@example.com