With commencement right around the corner, we want to fill you in on the several ways you can help us celebrate you through social media! We hope you take part in sharing your milestone with the world! See the thread below:
- Watch this video by graduating Auggies to learn how to prepare for your virtual commencement.
2. Use our Hashtag: #AuggieGrad is the official commencement hashtag. We encourage grads, family, and friends to use this for all things graduation. Look through the tag to follow along!
3. Instagram templates: Screenshot these templates, fill them in, and post to your Instagram story. Tag “AugsburgUniveristy” on Instagram to be featured on our stories, and don’t forget to nominate other #AuggieGrads.
4. Facebook Profile Picture Frames: Let your Facebook friends know you’re officially an #AuggieGrad with these profile picture frames! Just click on your profile picture on Facebook, select “add frame”, and search “Augsburg University”.
5. Decorate your cap: Decorating your cap? Share your masterpiece on social media and use #AuggieGrad so we see it!
6. Participate in the virtual ceremony: This week, you will receive an email from StageClip with a link to submit a personal message to be featured during the ceremony viewing. Use our #AuggieGrad Snapchat filter to create your video!
7. Zoom backgrounds: We’ve launched four Augsburg commencement-themed Zoom backgrounds for you to use at your virtual commencement. Click here to download.
8. Share a photo of you with your cap and/or gown. Use #AuggieGrad so we see it!
We’re excited to celebrate you and we can’t wait to see and share your #AuggieGrad content. Now, create, post, and tag away! Congratulations, Auggies!