Public Safety and Facilities Announcements
- Due to high COVID-19 Rates, Minnesota Health Officials Encourage Pre-Thanksgiving Testing
- Free Testing for COVID-19; Students get a Chance to Win AirPods
- Old Main Elevator Maintenance Planned and Reporting Icy Conditions
Teaching and Learning
- Become a CTL Fellow
- Resources from Google Drive Workshops
- Need Help Applying to Graduate School?
- URGO Summer Research Info Sessions 11/18 and 11/19
- “Take 2” minutes for a Tech Teaching Tip from Phyllis Kapetanakis
- WST 305: Introduction to Queer Studies
- Teaching Tip Tuesday: The Problem with “Learning Styles”
- Focused Conversation on Teaching and Learning: Next Week
- Chapel: Jenn Luong, Pastoral Intern
- Chris Stedman: What Can We Learn About Being Human from Life Online?
- Student Play Auditions Nov. 17 and 18
- Benefits Open Enrollment Ends This Friday
- TODAY: Music Therapy Meeting
- Thinking of Graduate School at Augsburg?
Keeping Track of Auggies