submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty, please look to https://inside.augsburg.edu/ctl/grants/grant-applications/ for updates on professional development grants for 2020-2021.
– As in past years, professional development funds are capped at $1,500 (prorated by FTE) for the year (from June 20, 2020 to May 21, 2021).
– Up to $150 can be reimbursed for Professional Memberships. (There is a form linked on the CTL Grant Applications page to submit your request.) CTL cannot cover any fees towards licensures. The funds for memberships are a part of the $1,500 cap.
– No physical travel is being funded until further notice.
– Also until further notice, CTL is only approving applications for conferences/events at which the applicant is presenting (not merely participating).
– Information regarding Adjunct Professional Development Grants can be found at https://inside.augsburg.edu/ctl/grants/professional-development-for-adjunct-union-members/. Adjuncts should use the same Professional Travel Grant form (linked on the CTL Grants page) for conferences. The Workshop Attendance Form should still be submitted for CTL Workshops and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion workshops that are stipend-eligible.
Since the application form has been down for several months, if anyone has presented at a conference since June 2020 without applying for funds, you can submit the application now. If eligible, we will approve retroactively and reach out to you regarding you reimbursement. Contact email@example.com with any questions.