Public Safety and Facilities Announcements
Teaching and Learning
- Forum Podcast, Demystifying Culture: Building an Inclusive Culture that Lasts Continued
- Schedule an Appointment with the Writing Center
- Free Trip to Holocaust Museum – Due February 21
- Register Now for remaining “Integrated Course Design” Intro Workshops
- Impress Employers at the Minnesota Private Colleges’ Job and Internship Fair with a Polished Resume
- Music Therapy Students – Study Abroad this Summer
- Take a Spanish Course this Summer in Mexico
- Get Paid to Write for Magazines, Marketing Campaigns, and the Web
- Love Learning Again? Use TutorMe
- Apply For URGO Student Conference Travel Funding
- Get Paid to Do Summer Research Off-Campus
- Present Your Research at Zyzzogeton – Register by March 1
- URGO Summer Research – Phase 1 Applications Due February 16
- Do You Know Where Your Mail Is?
- Summer Job Camp Fair Today at 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Alternative Spring Break Trip to Albuquerque, New Mexico – Register by February 10
- Annual Required Augsburg University Anti-Racism Training
- Equity and Social Justice Training Opportunities
- Friday Chapel: Augsburg Track and Field
- Study Abroad and Away Fair – February 16
- Stop by the Study Abroad and Away Table TODAY 11:30-1 p.m.
- Faculty-led Budget Discussion: Friday 2/11
- Attend the Zyzzogeton Postermaking Workshop on Feb. 15
- The Augsburg Choral Ensembles Invite you….
- Chapel: Amity Lantz-Trier
Keeping Track of Auggies