submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMER MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES (AMAIL)
The Center for Wellness & Counseling is closed for the summer, but there are a number of mental health resources still available to Augsburg students. CWC wishes everyone a summer of rest and renewal, but we encourage you to reach out for support if and when you need it!
1) 24/7 phone support is available all summer long through ProtoCall (just call CWC at 612-330-1707 and choose Option 1)
2) Free, confidential short-term online counseling is available at Walk In Counseling Center (https://walkin.org/)
3) Sexual assault support is available 24/7 through the Aurora Center at the U of M (612-626-9111) (https://aurora.umn.edu/)
4) Self-help resources are available on the CWC website (coping with depression, coping with anxiety, healing from racial trauma, and more) (https://www.augsburg.edu/cwc/)
5) Student Support Guide (on the CWC and Student Affairs website) has resources to help you connect on and off-campus for academic needs, mental health needs, physical health needs, and basic living needs. (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NY8mwo-IWkA-Im5VpNbbNfxWFiOygE2oVZzroIFMKPI/edit)