submitted by email@example.com
Fulbright gives you the opportunity to teach, research, or study abroad for a year. The process of applying is invaluable and winning the award is a life changing experience.
To be eligible and competitive you need to be:
– A U.S. Citizen or national
– Hold a 3.0 or higher GPA for serving as an English Teaching Assistant
– Hold a 3.5 or higher to conduct research or attend graduate school
– Active member in the Augsburg community or your home community
– Effective skills to serve as a cultural ambassador of the U.S. to your host country
If you are a junior or senior you would be working this summer on your application for an early fall submission. If you are awarded the Fulbright you would most likely leave the following summer.
If you would like to learn more about the Fulbright program, please schedule an appointment with Dixie Shafer, Augsburg’s Fulbright Program Advisor, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. To streamline the scheduling process, please provide general days and times that work for you to meet. Meetings typically run about an hour long, but if you decide you need a follow up meeting, we are happy to help schedule a second meeting.