submitted by email@example.com
The Minnesota Debate & Advocacy Workshop (MDAW) is the Minnesota Urban Debate League’s Summer Speech & Debate Camp.
This year, we are offering 15 camps for middle and high school students. They are day camps hosted in-person at Augsburg University in Minneapolis and include:
• Policy Debate
• Lincoln Douglas
• Public Forum
• Speech (now with high school option!)
• Student Congress/Congressional Debate
• Basic Debate & Argumentation
We have Quick Start, 10 Day, and 15 Day sessions for several of these camps. Find information here: https://mnudl.augsburg.edu/summer-camps/
IMPORTANT: We don’t want finances to be a barrier to participation!
MDAW is committed to providing financial aid for students who apply during registration. The priority date is April 23rd. There are two ways to get scholarships:
1) If the student has a C or higher average and is free and reduced lunch eligible, they can get up to $1,000 in camp tuition from the Office of Higher Education.
2) If the student is facing other financial difficulties, but doesn’t meet that criteria, they can still apply for financial aid and earn $$ to attend via MNUDL. Payment plans are also available.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more and sign up: https://mnudl.augsburg.edu/summer-camps/